Before you start, make sure you're ready to start your complaint.
- To complete the complaint form, we will you ask you for a copy of your letter of complaint to the firm and any response you received. There is an option to upload the documents or you may wish to forward them on to us separately. We will give you details of how to do this later in the form.
- There is an option to save the form and return to it later. We will only receive your complaint once you press the “submit” button.
- Once we have received your complaint form, you will receive an automatic email response. This will be followed by another email which will contain your SLCC case reference number. Read more about our complaints process here.
- If you save or submit an online complaint form, this information will be held by our website for 90 days before it is deleted.
- We aim to be in contact with you within 6 weeks of receiving your complaint form.
We also have complaint forms to download or print. This link will take you to the downloadable complaint form.
Once you have given us your email address, in most cases we will only be in contact with you by email. Please keep checking your junk mail or spam folders regularly so that you don't miss messages from us.