Online Complaint Form
Are you ready to start making your complaint
Before you start, make sure you're ready to start your complaint.
Please read the information below before continuing
- To complete the complaint form, we will you ask you for:
- A copy of your complaint to the firm
- A copy of any response(s) you received.
- Any key documents relevant to your complaint
- There is an option to save the form and return to it later. We will only receive your complaint once you press the “submit” button.
- Once we have received your complaint form, you will receive an automatic email response which will contain your SLCC case reference number. Read more about our complaints process here.
- If you save or submit an online complaint form, this information will be held by our website for 90 days before it is deleted. More information about data storage can be found on our privacy page
- We aim to be in contact with you within 10 weeks of receiving your complaint form.
Once you have given us your email address, in most cases we will only be in contact with you by email. Please keep checking your junk mail or spam folders regularly so that you don't miss messages from us.