Information on Fees

You may be unhappy or concerned about the fee a practitioner or firm has charged.  We can't advise you on whether the fee you have been charged is reasonable and we can only direct a practitioner to reduce or abate their fees if your complaint has been investigated and upheld.

Here is some information on what you can do about your concerns about fees.